What is a Direct Box?
F1 DIRECT BOX
Designed to meet the need for converting an unbalanced instrument input, or high impedance signal, into a balanced low impedance signal that is capable of being run long distances without loss of fidelity, the F-direct-1 readily fulfills the demands of today's sound engineers and musicians in a user friendly, yet economical package.
The F-Direct-1 Direct Box by MyStarSound features
- A sturdy 20 gauge steel case constructed in a handy rectangular design with rubber pads for stability and protection when stacked.
- Each Direct Box has a durable finish completed with hi-visibility lettering which offers visibility even in low light situations.
- A ground lift switch on the output side to eliminate ground loop noise, and a Speaker/Instrument attenuation switch on the input side.
- All connections from the parallel in/out jacks to the XLR male output are high quality all-metal connectors.
The F-Direct 1-ACT Direct Box
The F-Direct 1-ACT Direct Box by MyStarSound is an active Direct Box with 9 Volt or Phantom Power and has the following features:
- 1/4 inch Unbalanced and XLR Unbalanced Inputs
- XLR Balanced Output
- Link Output
- Ground Lift
- PB Pad
- Frequency response 10Hz-40kHz
The F-Direct1-S Box
The F-Direct1-S Box by MyStarSound is a Stereo/Dual Direct Box with 2 Inputs and 2 Outputs. Save time and space with this "Dual" Direct Box by using either as a stereo unit or to connect separate instruments for use at the same time. Each Dual Direct Box features:
- (2) 1/4 inch Unbalanced Inputs
- (2) XLR Balanced Low Z Outputs
- (2) Link Outputs
- (2) Ground Lifts
- Frequency response 10Hz-30kHz (instrument)/10Hz-20Khz (speaker)
ALL MYSTARSOUND DIRECT BOX PRODUCTS COME WITH A 5 YEAR WARRANTY.
Contact your MyStarSound representative today for additional details or pricing:
1-877-789-1626 (Michigan office) 1-877-853-8106 ( Tennessee office)